I have questions and I want to hear your answers.
My answers are below.
- When does the week start? Sunday or Monday.
- Is it OK to pee in the shower?
- Is it OK to put your dog poop bag in someone else's garbage can when you are walking your dog?
- You can't time travel, but your phone has the internet from 5 years in the future.
What do you search for first?
- Is Nic Cage still alive?
Thanks for stopping by, take care and talk to you soon.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.
3) Definitely not!
4) Lottery numbers and stock returns.
Have a Happy Easter!
Happy Easter, Bathwater. Great answer on #4.Delete
2. Pee as long as you are alone. If showering with someone ask first. Never pee on your partner unless they're into that kind of thing! I am not getting out of a perfectly hot shower to put my wet shivering butt on a toilet. TMI?
3. Bring the poop home. Stink up your own trash can. I was yelled at once, heh.
4. Who is Nic Cage? Dementia, you know.
I get the joke now. I am such an idiot.Delete
Monday, yes, only if it's someone I don't like, Is Trump still in prison?ReplyDelete
How happy would most of the world be if #4 was still true?Delete
When does the week start? Monday.ReplyDelete
Is it OK to pee in the shower? Yes.
Is it OK to put your dog poop bag in someone else's garbage can when you are walking your dog? I'd have to say No.
You can't time travel, but your phone has the internet from 5 years in the future.
What do you search for first? Myself.
Well I would have liked it if you would have said yes, Bob.Delete
No, and I didn’t even know anyone did that until I saw it mentioned on the internet. I’m still disturbed by it.
Yes, if it’s garbage day
My obituary, just to be sure.
Better to be safe than sorry.Delete
I am sensing a theme here on #4.Delete
Sunday. Um, yes...better than tossing it in someone's yard, which someone is doing one street down from us, and 'republican'.ReplyDelete
The tosser needs to get some manners. Not cool.Delete
1. Definitely Sunday here in the U.S. Just look at a calendar. In France, Monday as shown on their calendars which begin with that day and end with Sunday. Hence, making the term le week-end much more logical in France than here. 2. NO and 3. NO, the stench perfumes the garbage can for a long time. Forever? 4. Only 5 years? Hmmm, world news definitely.ReplyDelete
Dog poop does linger a lot.Delete
my obit... I agree fully with Bijoux!
1. I guess Monday when the kids are off to school again. Summer break plays with my mind on this answer.Delete
2. Not in any shower I have to clean or use regularly.
3. Where I live, the trashcans are only along the street on pickup day so I guess I wouldn't have issues. Those that are too lazy to retrieve their cans and leave them out all week probably deserve to have dog poop fermenting in them.
4. I would look up the NCAA men's basketball bracket winners and hope that it was a year like this one so I could cash in with a perfect bracket five years from now and become a five minute celebrity.
Good answers, Jeff.Delete
I am jealous of your #4 answer, Ed. I would really want to do that.Delete
I think it's OK to pee in the shower as long as the pee goes straight down into the drain. Do NOT pee on the wall!ReplyDelete
Right down the drain is the best plan.Delete
1. Monday, even though my calendars and pill box start with Sunday.ReplyDelete
3. I live in the country, so that's N/A
4. That's such a mind-boggling thought, I can't come up with an answer!
So does one pick it up in the country or does it become free-range poop?Delete
It becomes fertilizer.Delete
In an American calendar the week begins with Sunday, but German calendars begin the week with Monday and I much prefer that.ReplyDelete
Whatever folk want to do in the comfort of their own shower is fine by me.
Um, I guess? What I sometimes see that gets me going is when a person drops his or her pet waste into a stranger's compost bin. NO.
Look up possible obits of friends and family. Too morbid?
yes, but not if your vising someone.
I don't have a dog.
if I'm still alive.
Sunday, no, no, and I'd like to know if I had found a good person to be happy with instead of being so lonely. But I'm not sure if the internet could tell me or not.ReplyDelete