Happy 4/20 day!
Marijuana and me never really agreed.
It mellowed me out way too much and I just wanted to stare at the lights.
I know some people get super paranoid when they smoke the stuff so it reminded me of some of my irritational fears.
- Swimming in the ocean and getting attacked by a shark. I can thank watching "Jaws" at a way too early age for this fear. I know the odds but I am still fearful of going into the ocean because I think I am going to become a shark Lunchable.
- Unable to get a contact lens out of my eye. It has never happened but I have had a few get stuck in the corner and it took a few minutes to remove them.
- Being framed for a crime and going to prison. Maybe too many crime TV/movie dramas but I can let my imagination run wild and think that my spit or fingernail might be found in an area like a playground where a crime was committed and they can trace it back to my DNA.
- Getting locked in an industrial-sized freezer. I worked at a daycare facility when I was a teenager and was putting away food in the freezer when one of the kids shut the door while I was in there. Fortunately, another staff member saw it happen but it left a mark.
- Snakes coming through your plumbing. I have read news stories about people getting bit by snakes while they were on the toilet and I also remember a movie where a snake came through the faucet while someone was taking a bath.