- It's Tax Day. One of my least favorite days of the year. I will let you draw your own conclusions.
- I started my softball season yesterday and I played like I hadn't played since last October. A lot of rust to shake off and it didn't help that it was 50 degrees and raining. But we won, which was a rarity for us last year, so, all in all, a good start to the season.
- TIL how basset hounds got to be called hush puppies. We might have to try out the fried cornball trick because Ms. Lucy is very fond of her voice and loves letting the neighborhood hear it right around bedtime.
- HBD to Conan O'Brien. Why am I wishing Conan a happy birthday? Because I told myself I would write 5 bullet points today and I am not having a lot of luck coming up with anything original. Aren't you glad you visited today? A rare look behind the curtains at how the magic happens.
- I find it kind of funny that Kid Rock and Travis Tritt teamed up for a "No Snowflakes" tour. According to the article, a snowflake in slang terms is a derogatory term for a person who is overly emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. And the reason why Kid Rock and Travis Tritt teamed up is that they are mad at Bud Light because they partnered with a woman who is a transgender influencer. Bless their hearts.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are doing well and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream