Here are some things I learned this week:
- If you have World Cup fever like I do, then you have watched a lot of soccer recently. Something I discovered while watching was why the abbreviation for Morocco is MAR. Intuitively, it felt like it should be MOR but I guess the French have a different word for everything.
- Taking a nap with two dogs might not look like it belongs in the ergonomic best practices handbook but it worked for me, Frizz and Lucy.
- Speaking of Lucy, I also discovered her strategy for meeting Santa.
- I thought everyone had an inner monologue but I guess I was wrong. And for those of you wondering, my inner monologue voice sounds like Austin Powers.
- 37 percent of the world’s population, 2.9 billion people, have never used the Internet. That's a lot of people that are missing yours truly.
- There’s a warehouse in Israel full of claw machines you can play remotely. They send the prize if you win. Now aren't you glad you are one of the billions that does have internet.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope your week is going well and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.