Some thoughts I thought this week:
- Does anyone else roll up their sleeves? It was never something I did but now I find myself doing it all of the time. Maybe Jason Bateman has a bigger influence on me than I thought.
- For those of you that enjoyed JOMO, you might want to check out the sweetness of doing nothing or "Dolce far Niente" as they say in Italy.
- I haven't heard from Jimmy in a bit. Where are you, Jimmy?
- I also haven't heard from Deedles in a bit. Where are you Deedles?
- Why didn't I post Halloween pictures?
Oh yeah, that's right.
So apologies for that oversight but here are Kyle and Hayden for Halloween '22:
Kyle went trick-or-treating with his buddies. He's the one with the red eyes.
Hayden didn't get to go trick-or-treating because she was sick on Halloween but she got to go to a Halloween party the Friday before so she got to get dressed up for that.
My co-workers identify as dogs but act like pigs. Good thing they make me happy
The calm after the storm. Frizz comforts Lucy with a leg hug after she was attacked unprovoked by an aggressive house plant. Notice the big pile of soil to the right of their nest.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.