Day 17 of my September challenge.
- Hayden a.k.a. Caroline had another softball Saturday. Evidently, the supply chain problems have affected girls' softball uniforms and the team is still waiting for their attire to show up. With that being said, the girls had to wear some old uniforms and Hayden was Caroline. When she was warming up, the coach played "Sweet Caroline" and the crowd started singing. It was pretty awesome. And the girls won both of their games so that made it even better for them.
- Kyle had another second cross-country meet yesterday and he improved a whole lot. He finished the course at 14:45 this time so that is an improvement of 2:27 from his earlier race. More practice and 25 degrees cooler seemed to help him out.
- Ms. Frizzle and Ms. Lucy. Frizzle and Lucy. Frizz and Luce. It has been 6 days and it is getting better. Frizzy isn't happy that the chomposaurus thinks her ears make a nice chew toy but she is tolerating her and letting her get closer. They have been sleeping in the same bed together and Frizzle is not hiding out in one of the back bedrooms. As my good buddy Axl Rose told me, "All we need is just a little patience."
- And a follow-up to my taco email address. Yes, I work at Boise State. No, I am not a professor. I work in digital marketing to help promote all of our online degree programs. Since Boise State is famous for its blue turf, I tell students, "We bring the Blue to you."
- Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.