Things I need to do sooner than later include:
- Watch "Alive: The Drew Robinson Story". I only made it about 10 minutes in and I was already an emotional mess.
- Get a book called On Looking: A Walker's Guide to the Art of Observation. It sounds like the book attempts to help you see things a little differently and I am all for it. I am so guilty of being judgmental and anything that can help me try to be less of that is a good thing.
- Get my cholesterol down. I got a stern talking to by my doctor as my numbers aren't that great. If they were a bowling average then I would be a darn good bowler. I'll get it squared away as I've got too much to life for and a few changes here and there should bring it down to where it needs to be.
- Be a better friend. I am setting the bar super high but my goal is to connect with a buddy of mine on the phone or in person at least once a month. I am fortunate that I have a pretty good social circle but I can get real lazy about staying in touch with them. Wish me luck.
- And that would be day 9 for those of you scoring at home on when I'd hit creative rock bottom. I've been stressed out with some work stuff, some health stuff and some family stuff. Lots of stuff.
I will try and do better tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.