How are you?
I am... well, let my friend, Al, tell you:
Lots and lots of "Super" talk for the big game on Sunday.
Do you have any plans for the Super Bowl?
I wouldn't be upset if I missed the game.
Maybe it's because I don't care about either team in the Super Bowl and watching the commercials isn't as much fun as it used to be.
We thought about going skiing or hiking but Kyle and Hayden want to watch the game.
Reminds me of a joke about compromise from a show called "Rules of Engagement."
Yes, we will be watching the game on Sunday because, you know, compromise.
But just because I am being a party pooper doesn't mean I shouldn't share some of my incredibly worthless knowledge with you.
Here are some puns that will either make you a hit at the party or get you hit at the party.
Choose wisely, my friends.
- If I had to pick a favorite superhero, it would be the Super Bowl.
- You think your team is going to win? That's adora-bowl!
- I like big punts and I cannot lie.
- This beer is my number one draft pick.
- Let's talk about our game plan.
- You could call us a bunch of goal-getters.
- My football team really needs to ketchup.
- That penalty was nacho problem."
- All punts intended.
- Having a ball with my best friens for the Super Bowl.
- Kicking off this Super Bowl party with some nachos.
- I really like your tight end.
- My football team and I have a serious relation-chip.
- How are you fielding about the Super Bowl?
- This Super Bowl, I'm focusing on my snack coverage.
- Being a sports fan? Well, I'm wingin' it.
- Getting a kick out of the football game going on during The Weekend’s concert.
- Rushing to pass you the chips and guacamole.
- Dear, quarterback. Please make some good snap decisions.
- Just in the kick of time.
- Assume that during the Super Bowl, my plate is out of bounds.
- Don't start slacking. Let's get tackling!
- Staying humble thanks to that fumble.
- Football games seriously guac my world.
- I'm here for the halftime show, just in queso didn't know."
- Super Bowl Sunday always steals a pizza my heart.
I will try and do better tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream
I really don't even care about football, but I'll have it on. Normally, I could care less but I'm at least interested this year.ReplyDelete
Enjoy the game, Jon!Delete
It's Dad Joke Madness up in here!!!ReplyDelete
They are maddening, Bob.Delete
Doubt we'll watch it. I hope they
all stay safe.
Me too, AK!Delete
I'm not invested in it, although I will watch it and root for KC. I'm much more excited that I'm making chili and cornbread because the weather has been gray and depressing. Comfort food is required!ReplyDelete
Chili and cornbread sounds good, Margaret. Enjoy!Delete
I'm normally not interested in sports except... when the Chiefs play because we live in the heart of Chief's Country - about 15 miles from their Arrowhead Stadium. We'll be watching it and Tom plans on making his once a year nachos for dinner.ReplyDelete
Hope you enjoy the game and Tom's nachos, Bonnie.Delete
I don't get it. Seriously who cares? All my life i have been told that Superbowl is a big deal. Says who?ReplyDelete
The game is stupid, the adds are all lies, and I'm supposed to do bonding with this?
Same thing for Valentine's Day. Chocolates and Roses? Fukk it dude, I'm going to Jared's Jewelry and buy a goddam ring and throw it into the deep blue sea.
So you are not watching the game, Richard? Thanks for stopping by.Delete
I remember that TV show because it seemed like that guy was still playing his Seinfeld character, Puddy. I do not care about the super bowl.ReplyDelete
It wasn't much of a stretch for him, Bijoux.Delete
don't watch, don't care.ReplyDelete
but I saw andy reid's kid is in trouble.
that's the second kid with an addiction; one of his sons killed another person in a car accident 1 mile from my location years ago. andy was the philly eagles coach then. andy's kids are screwed up cause daddy is never home.
I saw that as well. It is important for dads to be around.Delete
Oh, I'll watch ~ my team sucks (usually) so they didn't make it (again!). But it should be a good game...game snack is nachos!! I love them. Enjoy!ReplyDelete
Enjoy those nachos, IACW.Delete
Tomorrow will be the first and last game of the season that I watch. Truth be told, I try to make sure my plate if full before the commercials start.ReplyDelete
I have never heard of that television show but I may have to see if I can stream it somewhere, at least a few episodes.
Enjoy the game, Ed, and I hope you can find a few of those shows to stream.Delete
I have mixed feeling about the SB. Sometimes I watch. Sometimes not. It's too far away to decide yet.ReplyDelete
Good luck with your decision-making, Mike.Delete
Not a football fan. But I hope you and the kids enjoy every minute of it.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Joanne. The beers will help.Delete
I'm just not into sports at all, so Faith and I will have fun at a thrift store :)ReplyDelete
Sounds like more fun to me, kden. I am not into sports much since COVID.Delete