How are you?
I am... well, let my friend, Al, tell you:
Lots and lots of "Super" talk for the big game on Sunday.
Do you have any plans for the Super Bowl?
I wouldn't be upset if I missed the game.
Maybe it's because I don't care about either team in the Super Bowl and watching the commercials isn't as much fun as it used to be.
We thought about going skiing or hiking but Kyle and Hayden want to watch the game.
Reminds me of a joke about compromise from a show called "Rules of Engagement."
Yes, we will be watching the game on Sunday because, you know, compromise.
But just because I am being a party pooper doesn't mean I shouldn't share some of my incredibly worthless knowledge with you.
Here are some puns that will either make you a hit at the party or get you hit at the party.
Choose wisely, my friends.
- If I had to pick a favorite superhero, it would be the Super Bowl.
- You think your team is going to win? That's adora-bowl!
- I like big punts and I cannot lie.
- This beer is my number one draft pick.
- Let's talk about our game plan.
- You could call us a bunch of goal-getters.
- My football team really needs to ketchup.
- That penalty was nacho problem."
- All punts intended.
- Having a ball with my best friens for the Super Bowl.
- Kicking off this Super Bowl party with some nachos.
- I really like your tight end.
- My football team and I have a serious relation-chip.
- How are you fielding about the Super Bowl?
- This Super Bowl, I'm focusing on my snack coverage.
- Being a sports fan? Well, I'm wingin' it.
- Getting a kick out of the football game going on during The Weekend’s concert.
- Rushing to pass you the chips and guacamole.
- Dear, quarterback. Please make some good snap decisions.
- Just in the kick of time.
- Assume that during the Super Bowl, my plate is out of bounds.
- Don't start slacking. Let's get tackling!
- Staying humble thanks to that fumble.
- Football games seriously guac my world.
- I'm here for the halftime show, just in queso didn't know."
- Super Bowl Sunday always steals a pizza my heart.
I will try and do better tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream