- Nada on blueberries this year. A certain bunny is making sure of that.
- Privacy when I am going to the bathroom? Nope.
This is my view from the toilet seat.
I don't know if this is some sort of labrador intimacy but Ms. Frizzle wants to make sure I am not going to get lost while I am in the bathroom.
- Not a chance that I thought when I was sitting around in my fraternity house many moons ago and lighting my farts on fire that I would find it relaxing watching Hayden's pet bunnies - Daphne and Snowball - scoot around the yard and hang out.
- Entertainment-wise, not much has made me happier over the past few months than listening to "The Rewatchables" podcast. It's a film podcast featuring a roundtable of people (mostly dudes) discussing movies they enjoyed when they were younger and rewatch to see how they hold up. Some of my favorite episodes are when they discuss "The Big Lebowski," "Point Break," "Old School," "Tombstone," "Die Hard," "48 Hours," "Fletch" and "Training Day."
What does this say about me if those are some of my favorite movies?
- Nothing made me laugh more this week than these two gems I found on the internet.
- No way!!
- Never forget the important things in life.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten