- At this point in 2020, we will take any sense of normalcy that we can get.
And we got a small piece of it back today.
Kyle and Hayden's school had their first day of kids being back in-person.
Granted it is only Kindergarten through 2nd grade.
And it is only twice a week.
But it is a start.
Kyle and Hayden aren't scheduled to go back for another two weeks.
It was nice hearing the sounds of kiddos playing in the schoolyard.
It has been more than 6 months since kids were back at school.
- Not everyone was happy about the kids being back in school.
Since we back up to the schoolyard, Frizzle has had unfettered access to the area since March.
Now her open range is closed during school hours.
She said she is going to throw herself into reading to pass the time.
- Kyle found his pumpkin.
Any guesses on its weight?
It weighs more than him if that helps you out.
According to my half-assed internet research, the pumpkin weighs as much as a newborn calf.
I give really great clues, don't I?
- Yellow labs in the mirror are closer than they appear.
- To help Frizzle deal with being crestfallen about school back in session, we took her for a hike.
Even Kyle and Hayden pretended to like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
- In actuality, everyone enjoyed the hike.
We had been cooped up for two weeks because of the horrible air quality from all of the fires in the area so it was nice to get out and enjoy Mother Nature.
Have a great rest of your week.
Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten