This might be the first time in a long time that there are no GIFs in my post.
I just love those things.
Have we ever talked about the pronunciation of GIF?
I was trying to find an image that conveyed my thoughts on GIF vs JIF and I couldn't resist when I found a GIF that sums up all of my feelings.
- Is there an Old Hampshire?
Also, is there an Old Zealand?
Asking for a friend.
- Kyle and Hayden are back to school on Monday but it will be online for the foreseeable future.
Our local school district was hoping to start in-person but it just isn't going to happen.
They are going to re-evaluate in September.
I will probably have to re-evaluate my alcohol consumption as well.
So if I seem "out of it" over the next few weeks then you will know why as it's going to be interesting to help them with school while I am working from home.
- Any suggestions for back to school photos? I was kind of partial to the hamster ball look.
- My favorite "F" word, Frizzle, turns 4 on Sunday.
We didn't get her until October 8 but she was born on August 16 and we are so happy that she is our girl. I should probably write a better origin story about "How We Met Ms. Frizzle" but this post will have to do instead. Anyway, yellow dog is awesome, we love her and she completes us.
- Well, that is about it around the Shifley household. We are going to try to have some fun on the mountain before things get serious next week with school and stuff.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten