- Plain vs Vanilla.
When and why did this happen?
There is a big difference between plain yogurt and vanilla yogurt but if you describe someone's personality as plain or vanilla, it means the same thing.
I am so confused.
- Speaking of confusion, it appears that I am a dumb American.
I had no idea that Australia had ski resorts.
I am not going to lie. I had no idea Australia got snow.
- I am very disappointed that Mick Dundee didn't cover this in one of his movies.
- COVID-19 update: Unless something changes dramatically, I will be working from home until at least January. My department had to submit their reintegration plans to the big bosses and that was the request they made. And this made me confused about if I should feel happy or sad.
- You want more? Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo is actually a grammatically correct sentence in the English language. You can thank me later when you drop that knowledge on an unsuspecting person at your next dinner party.
- Finally, no confusion here, I love these guys:
- Another summer day on the water for the three Shifleteers.
If my math is correct and we can assume it most certainly isn't since I didn't know Australia got snow, they've spent 94% of their summer vacation at the water park or a nearby lake.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten