- I love living in Idaho but the spring weather really pushes the limit on those feelings. Today we got up to 96 and the forecast for Sunday is 54. Sweet Lincoln's Mullet, that is a big swing.
- I think I have shared this before but Idaho doesn't have your typical four seasons.
We are currently in "actual spring" as we just had mud season.
Hell's front porch is the two weeks where it's nothing but triple digits.
Usually, late July and early August.
But, thank the fat bassets, there's no humidity.
I lived in the Midwest and I definitely do not miss 95 degrees and 1000% humidity in August.
- If I ever I had to explain humidity to someone this is what I would tell them:
- Are you familiar with the movie "Friday?" If so, then you might also be familiar with "Bye Felicia."
I never thought it was a term of endearment or a positive expression and that is why I was perplexed that the realtor that sold the house recently in our neighborhood used it. I am a "dumb, white guy" and she probably doesn't care what I think but I still would like to know why the realtor thought it was good marketing.
- A memory from 2014 when my little daughter was 3 and I was concerned that she was never going to have long hair. Looking back, it turns my concerns were dumb and her hair grew just fine.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten