- Does 2020 feel like we have been stuck in a horrible infomercial?
Every time you think it's over, the host hits you with:
- We did get some good news as Kyle healed up and he was able to get his cast removed.
He will be able to even out the tan line at the waterpark this summer.
- That was the other good news for Kyle and Hayden as the local waterpark opened it and they were able to enjoy one of their favorite summer activities: Dippin' dots and water slides.
- It has been a while since I mentioned the bun buns so here they are:
- I appreciate the convenience of being able to order stuff online but all that time I am saving is turning out to be a large inconvenience as I try to deal with their customer support.
- The treasure I am waiting for is a fancy pair of gym shorts.
And they are right about long waits being uncomfortable because I ordered the shorts on May 15.
The shorts should have arrived no later than May 26.
I know things are a little crazy right now and I would probably be more sympathetic to the company but they didn't exactly answer my question about when I can expect to receive my order.
And a one-time-only 20% off coupon for something else that will not be delivered on time isn't going to make Mr. Shife do a happy dance.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten