- I got mad at a guy going the wrong way down a one-way street a few days ago.
But then I laughed because it reminded me of a time when I was walking back home from the bars in college with some buddies and we noticed a car going the wrong way.
We yelled at him and said it's a one-way street.
And he said, "I am going one way."
- I have mentioned previously on the blog that I have developed a bad habit during the lockdown of
not brushingforgetting to brush my teeth.
Well, I did it again.
I remembered that I had yuck mouth as I was out and about running errands.
Then I remembered that I am wearing a mask so I should be good.
But I should really do a better job with my teeth.
- This GIF was created yesterday, which was June 29:
- The reason why we were running our fire pit is because Boise had a record low temperature of 59 degrees and we also got a lot more rain. I think the weatherman said this is the fourth-wettest month ever. So glad to be a part of that history.
- Selfie best practices: Do not face the sun when you are attempting to take a selfie.
- We attempted to hike Cervidae Peak.
We were unsuccessful. Too windy and we didn't have the right footwear to take on all of the loose gravel but we will be back.
We did get a pretty good view before we had to turn around.
- I donated blood last week and they also screened my blood for the COVID-19 antibodies.
I came back negative.
- Some of my favorite 2020 memes I saw this week:
- I will probably take a break on Friday from posting because we will be celebrating the Fourth of July with family. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and I will talk to you next week.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten