- I lasted 4 days without blogging. I am not sure what my blogging schedule will be like moving forward but it's definitely going to be more than once per week.
- Thanks again for taking part in my countdown to 50.
It was a lot of fun (please, please, pretty frickin' please tell me you feel the same way) and you helped make my birthday feel even more special.
- I can't take Kyle and Hayden anywhere these days. Not because of COVID-19 but because it looks I have been beating them. Hayden got a black eye last week from running into a door and Kyle broke his wrist on Monday after he fell from a fence. He's getting his cast next Monday.
- Here's a picture of me with Emilio, Rob, Judd, and Andrew while we were taking a break we from filming "St. Elmo's Fire." I look like an 80s heartthrob, right? A friend of mine from work decided to photoshop in me and I think I fit right in.
- He also did it last year on my birthday as he gave most of the Shifley family a makeover.
Mrs. Shife became Bill Murray, Kyle turned into Nicolas Cage and Hayden was Captain Marvel a.k.a Brie Larson.
- Mark Shifley? No, It's Matt actually.
Boise, NJ? I could see Iowa but New Jersey. They aren't even near each other in the alphabet.
Thank the fat bassets they got the zip code right or who knows when my package might have ended up.
- It's better than being Phil Shifley I guess. And it's pronounced Shife-Lee, DirecTV.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten