That was my reaction when I got the notification to update my blog today.
I got nothing, folks.
Which is absolutely embarrassing because it is only day 3.
Nope, it didn't sound any better.
I knew there would be days that I would struggle to come up with a blog topicHowever, I wasn't expecting it after only 72 hours.
But here we are.
Maybe I will tell you about what I did today and we'll see what happens.
- 4:30 a.m. Wakey wakey. I wasn't sleeping that great before the Earth closed and the coronavirus isn't helping.
- 4:30 - 6:30 a.m. I'm not doing my anxiety any favors by watching the news for 90 minutes.
- 6:30 a.m. Sleepy time.
- 9 a.m. Wakey wakey part two. Frizzle barks because the dishwasher repairman has arrived.
- 9:00:30 a.m. I say a few bad things about Ms. Frizzle.
- 9:01 a.m. Regret all the bad things I said about Ms. Frizzle
- 9:30 a.m. Make some hot tea and hang out with the family. Mostly Mrs. Shife as the kiddos are outside riding their bikes.
- 10 a.m. Put on my crawl space clothes and go under the house to see what kind of filter we have in our new furnace.
- 10:05 a.m. Pinch myself because I can't believe how exciting my life has turned out.
- 10:10 a.m. Return from the crawl space covered in crawl space filth (mostly lime dust because the rumor was that it kept the spiders away, which means there is about 2 feet of lime dust on the crawl space floor because I don't want to see any spiders in the house)
- 10:15 a.m. Shower.
- 10:25 a.m. Done with shower. Squint my eyes and think I could still be Mark Wahlberg's body double.
- 10:26 a.m. Put my contacts in and realize I can be Bert Kreischer's body double.
- 11:00 a.m. Take the Frizz out to appease the canine fetching gods. With everyone at home, Ms. Frizz is pretty happy about the coronavirus. Before, she would get to go out once per day during the week and multiple times on the weekend. Now, she has the unlimited pass.
- Noon: Introduce Kyle and Hayden to lunch doodles with Mo Willems.
- 2 p.m. Go for a run.
- 2:01 p.m. Thinking running is overrated.
- 2:45 p.m. Finish run and take Frizzle out for round 4. Kyle and Hayden took her out once each.
- 3:45 p.m. Yardwork.
- 3:46 p.m. Thinking yardwork is overrated.
- 3:47 p.m. Quick Google search to see if I can legally purchase a flame thrower.
- 5 p.m. Round 5 with Frizzy.
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner with the family.
- 6:00 p.m. Start watching the movie "School of Rock" with Mrs. Shife and Hayden. Kyle is more interested in playing Minecraft.
- 6:01 p.m. Fall in love with Jack Black all over again.
- 6:24 p.m. Love watching Hayden's reaction to some of the funnier scenes.
- 7:30 p.m. Movie time is over and I try to come up with a blog idea.
- 7:31 p.m. Thinking blogging every day is overrated.
- 9:10 p.m. Paused blogging and bought tickets to a virtual concert tomorrow.
- 9:40 p.m. Finish blog.
- 9:41 p.m. Head to bed.
Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
haha what a busy life you lead. Don't even think of not blogging, I mean what would we do without a weekly giggle?ReplyDelete
You and the family take good care now.
Well, your self- isolation routine looks a little more fun than mine. I've also struggled to come up with things that mark my day and help me be productive while working from home.
Also, I may need to include 'crawl space clothes' in my closet inventory. Darn.
And thanks for Marky Mark. Always welcome. Always.
"Quick Google search to see if I can legally purchase a flame thrower."ReplyDelete
NO! Don't do it. Jeff managed to set fire to the shed with our
This is the general content of my posts. I'm working on a 'Random Thoughts' post at the moment and I'm struggling for content. I have enjoyed the daily posts from you. Enjoy the Roger Clyne broadcast tonight. I'm going to have to pass on the $10, but I've really been enjoying their quarantine broadcasts and the shows that Jim Dalton has put on.ReplyDelete
Bert is one funny dude. Glad you're still able to get out there and run. -good for the old bean and bod.ReplyDelete
I bet next time, if there is one, you sketch out a long list of topics, and remember where you put it.ReplyDelete
For someone who didn't know what to blog about, you're pretty darn entertaining :DReplyDelete
Whatever will Ms Frizzle do when you have to go back to work??
Last month we had a yellow lab and a lab mix stay with us. They are non stop!! I thought about you every time we had to take them out to play.ReplyDelete