- Truth is definitely stranger than fiction these days.
- But you didn't come here to talk about that stuff, did you?
- We need distractions.
- Dad joke #1: I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.
I’ll let you know.
- Dad joke #2: My friend keeps saying "cheer up man it could be worse, you could be stuck underground in a hole full of water."
I know he means well.
- Dad joke #3: What's the best part about living in Switzerland?
I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.
- Non-dad joke: What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and lobster with breast implants?
One's a crusty bus station and one's a busty crustacean.
- Now I know why cats are having a hard time stay paw-sitive.
You are probably thinking: "Wait a meow-ment. You must be kitten me."
I am not.
It's an actual book for sale on Amazon.
For your reading unpleasure:
- Quote of the week: Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. - Spanish proverb
- Hack of the week:
- Recommendation of the week: Mike Birbiglia: Thank God For Jokes
It probably wouldn't hurt if we laughed a little bit.
- Screenshot of the week. Look how funny I was in 2011.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald