- I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and have been up since 4 a.m. The copious amounts of caffeine consumed to compensate for my lack of unconsciousness have not helped. It might also explain why I have posted what I have posted.
- My humblest of apologies. I wish I could but I can't write bird puns every week. Forgive me?
- In an effort to expand my audience, I have made this blog update gluten-free.
- Also, all of the words are free-range. They have been treated humanely and with respect.
- And I might as well throw in a spoiler alert. If you haven't seen "The Crying Game" then I am about to ruin it for you ... she's a man.
- Guess what? It's also a spoiler to "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."
- GIF of the week: You had one job!!!
- Quote of the week: “If things go wrong, don’t go with them.” - Roger Babson
- Hack of the week: Someone nailed it with this one.
- Horrible album selection of the week: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? I think the beholder needs to visit the optometrist ... quickly.
- Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Hangeth in there!ReplyDelete
Jason and Chaunee are over so
we're happy :-)
I have had a few days like that recently. Sometimes you wonder how when you were younger how you ever endured days like that.ReplyDelete
I saw The Crying Game way back when. Although I don't remember much of it, I really liked it. I just found it on Netflix, might have to watch it again.ReplyDelete
Oof - poor guy with the magnetic attraction to the bull, or vice versa ...ReplyDelete
I used to be able to run on four hours of sleep but no more. I hope you can catch up on the weekend.
Have a good week, Mr. S!
I average about 4 hours sleep a night and have the bags under my eyes to prove it. I hope it's just a one off for you.ReplyDelete
That guy and the bull cracked me up.
4 hours sleep.... if that was my sleep time I'd have to resort to medical knock-outs. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Every time I see Stephen Rea in a film or TV show now, I think of The Crying Game. What a film!ReplyDelete
Can your next post be dairy-free? I've given up the cow juice. Please and thank-you.
I get from 4 to 5 hours sleep for about a week and then my body sends a message to my brain or vise versa..and I sleep for 11 hours..ReplyDelete
The whole ‘Ru Ning with the bulls’ thing escapes me. Totally.ReplyDelete
The Crying Game! Gonna have to go re watch it!
I got "dizzy" when sleep less than 6 hours a day....ReplyDelete
Have a nice day....
I love YOU's Penn Badgley but, maybe I love the male Kelly Rowland even more! ^.^ReplyDelete