- I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and have been up since 4 a.m. The copious amounts of caffeine consumed to compensate for my lack of unconsciousness have not helped. It might also explain why I have posted what I have posted.
- My humblest of apologies. I wish I could but I can't write bird puns every week. Forgive me?
- In an effort to expand my audience, I have made this blog update gluten-free.
- Also, all of the words are free-range. They have been treated humanely and with respect.
- And I might as well throw in a spoiler alert. If you haven't seen "The Crying Game" then I am about to ruin it for you ... she's a man.
- Guess what? It's also a spoiler to "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."
- GIF of the week: You had one job!!!
- Quote of the week: “If things go wrong, don’t go with them.” - Roger Babson
- Hack of the week: Someone nailed it with this one.
- Horrible album selection of the week: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? I think the beholder needs to visit the optometrist ... quickly.
- Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald