- I have a new addition to my workplace home. A fabulous Cardinal rock from the equally fabulous kden. It is situated nicely between two of my Funko Pops!, Dr. Peter Venkman and Gene Frenkle.
- Speaking of new additions ... we now have multiple rabbits. And we are calling them the bun buns. This is totally how I imagined my life playing out when I was hanging out with my fraternity brothers at the bar.
- The newest rabbit is named Daphne. I pushed for Lady Dynamite but I was outvoted. I thought she needed a proper title like the rest of our four-legged creatures but it's not happening. So it's Ms. Frizzle, Captain Snowball, and Daphne. They would sound so much cooler if it was Lady Dynamite.
- Any good shows you are watching? I finished the latest season of "The Expanse" and on the lookout for something new.
- I have heard that people left their hearts in San Francisco but I didn't know I was leaving a hat there. International shipping is no bueno. Ha. See what I did there. Anyway, I ordered a hat last year (12/27) and is still stuck in SF. I am pretty sure the Corona Virus isn't helping matters.
- If you have been waiting anxiously for another bad recommendation from yours truly, then today is your lucky day. I think Svetlana might have been going through some stuff when they decided this was the album title that was going to sell some records.
Have a great weekend and talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald