- Does absence make the heart grow fonder?
I guess we will find out as it has been 3 whole weeks since I last spoke with you.
- My apologies as I was on an extended vacation and really, really enjoying not having a lot of obligations. I could get used to that.
- My biggest accomplishments were becoming addicted to WordScapes and setting a new consecutive day napping record. 10 days for those of you scoring at home.
- Napping is also a lot easier when you have two dogs holding you hostage to a couch.
- And, even though I have puppy fever, we didn't get a new dog. The white dog is Nash and we watched him for a few days over the holidays.
- With those two big achievements, it's hard to imagine me doing anything else but I did. I started a new Instagram channel where I posted some of my favorite recipes.
- It hasn't really taken off like I imagined.
- What else happened since we last talked? We got snow.
- Kyle is playing basketball.
- And Hayden got the flu and we need a new furnace.
- But you take the good with the bad and you take them both and there you have the facts of life. All in all, we are great and I hope you are too. Happy New Year!!
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald