- Hayden got a pogo stick for her birthday.
- Hayden really likes her pogo stick.
It's too cold to pogo outside so Hayden does it in the house.
Her goal is to set a new record for jumps every day.
Hayden's current record is 261 jumps.
- Do you know what pogo is an acronym for?
I am almost positive it's
"Parental Oaf Grieves Outlandishly/Openly/Often/Obnoxiously"
- It was hard to pick the right O word so I went with often.
- Did I choose correctly?
- This the reason for the grief:
All. Day. Long.
- Help me baby Jesus.
- But it's hard to get too upset with her because she's pretty darn adorable.
I even have more proof. Here's her school photo:
- I told Hayden that if Kyle wants to borrow her pogo stick then he should probably wear a cup.
- I hope everyone is well and thank you for stopping to say hello. Talk to you soon and have a great weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald