- Here's how Frizzle and I are playing fetch these days since it's darker than a coal miner's lunch kettle when I get home from work:
- December challenge: Elimination of tasty foods. I met with a dietitian last month and they ran a blood panel to see what foods are not Mr. Shife friendly. The biggest one was bananas, which was a huge surprise since I don't really eat bananas. I also tested highly on dairy, cheese and a lot of other things that taste great so that really limits what I can eat for the next few weeks.
- I saw this fact on a year-end list and thought it was pretty fascinating.
- Speaking of the year-end lists, are you ready for 2020?
- Kyle and Hayden are just ready for Santa Claus. Actually, Kyle looks like he's ready for anything. He might have just snorted sugar off the window sill before we took this picture.
- Hope you are well, have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald