- Here's how Frizzle and I are playing fetch these days since it's darker than a coal miner's lunch kettle when I get home from work:
- December challenge: Elimination of tasty foods. I met with a dietitian last month and they ran a blood panel to see what foods are not Mr. Shife friendly. The biggest one was bananas, which was a huge surprise since I don't really eat bananas. I also tested highly on dairy, cheese and a lot of other things that taste great so that really limits what I can eat for the next few weeks.
- I saw this fact on a year-end list and thought it was pretty fascinating.
- Speaking of the year-end lists, are you ready for 2020?
- Kyle and Hayden are just ready for Santa Claus. Actually, Kyle looks like he's ready for anything. He might have just snorted sugar off the window sill before we took this picture.
- Hope you are well, have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
It's cool that you have a big playground right behind you to toss balls, and even better when they glow in the dark.I have my step counter set for a goal of 6000, I've only made that a half-dozen times. I wouldn't be able to walk the next day if I did 10K.ReplyDelete
Looks like something he did may have involved sugar. Good kid. Good luck with your food investigation, sleuthing, nosing around. I don't care for bananas, either.ReplyDelete
Kids look adorable!ReplyDelete
Good luck with your new
I may have left a half-finished comment by mistake. I'll try again!ReplyDelete
I love the ball retrieval - Ms Frizzle is fast, even for a dog.
And that diet stinks - can't you cheat or something? It's the holidays, for cryin' out loud!
Your kids look ready for Christmas all right. They look like miniature copies of you and your wife. The gene force is strong in these ones :)
As always your children look great and a credit to you and your dear wife. As for the diet situation I applaud your commitment. I don't think I could follow any diet advice.ReplyDelete
That picture was definitely good for a laugh. Always glad to see a pic of the kids.ReplyDelete
I can't walk 10,000 steps every day.ReplyDelete
Several thousand steps more than enough for me.
# Glad to see that your kids so happy ...and they always have fun in every posts.
Both the kids look pretty stoked. :)ReplyDelete
I've mostly cut dairy out of my life for health reasons about five months ago. I missed it like mad initially, but have gotten into the groove of just eating other things. Fake cheese these days isn't what it was 30 years ago. Try it and you might be pleasantly surprised!
I love the glowing fetch game. That's so fetch!!!!ReplyDelete
Snorting a line of sugar off of the window sill. Good song title. Maybe I'll suggest it for Guided By Voices' next record.