- Here's Kyle. His school pictures turned out pretty well this year. We need to work on the eyebrow excitement but he cleaned up pretty well. Hayden had to do a retake so I will share her photo when it's ready.
- I took the afternoon from work so I could recharge my solar batteries. It was well worth it as I took Ms. Frizzle down to the dog park and got to soak in some sunshine. I also saw 2 basset hounds and it made me realize how much I miss being owned by a basset but it's just not the right time. Someday but not right now. And I have inserted a GIF below to show you how sad I really am.
- I met the dietitian this week and I should know more about the foods that are no bueno for me in two weeks. For the love of fat bassets, I hope cinnamon is not on the list. And beer. Please, not beer. Help me, Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me, Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to make sure I can still drink beer!
- Alright, I need your help. I am getting new glasses and I need to know which frames make me look like a sexy man-beast. Vote for #2 or #5. I didn't know if that was self-evident with the photos or if you thought I was telling you how many bowel movements I had recently.
- Thanks for being a friend and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Is no. 5 a slightly darker or thicker frame than no. 2, or am I in need of glasses? Based on the photos, I think I prefer no. 2. What say the kid and wife?ReplyDelete
Kyle's school picture is ace!
#2 - :-)ReplyDelete
Tell Kyle he looks very handsome.
Enjoy the sunshine.
I like both but slightly prefer number two. But glasses are very personal and your choice should be what makes YOU feel best. I got new glasses last spring, and went with a frame suggested by the so-called expert at the optician shop. It never felt quite like "me" and -- fortunately, as it turned out -- they made a mistake in the lenses and I got to re-choose my frame. I'm really happy with the ones *I* wanted, not the ones the expert wanted. You'd think I'd know that by this stage of my life, but I guess I'm a slow learner :)ReplyDelete
Great picture of Kyle -- and I love the phrase "eyebrow excitement" -- lol
I am opting for 2 but quite honestly it wouldn't matter which you chose because neither of them hide your handsomeness. Heehee I'll take a cheque!!!!!ReplyDelete
Excited eyebrows ~ that's not an expression I've heard before, lol. Kyle is a very handsome kid. Can't wait to see Hayden's!ReplyDelete
I am really torn about the glasses. I like both...perhaps #5? Although the frames look a bit heavier. Although I don't wear glasses ~ well, except for rockin out a pair of cool shades, haha ~ Romeo does and I know that he always prefer the lighter weight.
Good luck in choosing! Enjoy your weekend....
"eyebrow excitement" - that cracked me up.ReplyDelete
What you mean there's a difference between the glasses? They both look good to me!
My vote is #5. More power. Like facing your desk toward the door. Power position. I believe I would substitute Happy Kid for Excited Eyebrows.ReplyDelete
Kyle's picture is so good, can't imagine Hayden would need a retake. Surely it was the photographer's fault. The frames look too much alike for me to make a choice; but you do you. When I got new frames I went with something a little bolder and colorful. I really like them.ReplyDelete
Kyle is growing up...look handsome and smart....ReplyDelete
I'm not usually one to go with the majority, but I definitely like #2. It fits. I understand the dilemma of wanting another dog, especially one who is a special breed. I briefly considered getting another one for Alvin to play with, but I decided against it.ReplyDelete