- HSICBIN = Holy shit I can't believe it's November
- I really can't believe it's November because it feels like January. At this time of the year, we usually hover around the mid-50s but we dipped down to 16 degrees earlier this week.
- This has been my reaction when I look at the weather forecast:
- The lower-than-average temperatures put a damper on Hayden's Halloween spirit as she only made it one block before she wanted to head home and just hand out candy. I didn't protest too much when I had to take her back and sit in front of the fireplace at Casa de Shifley.
- When it did warm up a little, we put out the Shifley pumpkin patch:
- November challenge: Keep a food journal. The nightshade deprivation didn't do much for my geographic tongue so I am going to keep tabs on my eating habits to see if I can detect a pattern. I also made an appointment with a dietitian because I am tired of eating stuff that makes me feel bloated and disgusting.
- A Friday funny:
- Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald