- GIF of the week: And this is why I don't dance like no one is watching
- Quote of the week: If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- Hack of the week: How to eat a cupcake. It never ever dawned on me to do it this way but it seems like the best way.
- Recommendation of the week: This sweet 80s music playlist. I have been watching GLOW on Netflix - which is something else I recommend - and the music is taking me back to my youth so throw on your leg warmers, tease that hair with lots of Aqua Net and enjoy the soothing sounds of the 80s.
- Screenshot of the week: I enjoyed this bit of advice from my boy Waldo.
- Horrible book selection of the week: Make sure you get a good look at the sub-title.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
I pick Ralph Waldo Emerson, even if it wasn't a contest.ReplyDelete
ak! recipes! :-)ReplyDelete
Oh man, that looks painful (first gif). I do like what Ralph said. He had the right idea.ReplyDelete
Have a great week, Mr. S :)
I like the quote by Emerson and I am still in love with eighties music.ReplyDelete
I love the Emerson piece, something we all need to pay attention to....I am a lifelong worrier so it's hard.ReplyDelete
Omg, where did you find that book ~ gross beyond measure.
I don't need a new recipe book, thank you :) That GIF made my face hurt!ReplyDelete
That's quite a playlist! Throw in some Duran Duran and Loverboy (I may have overlooked them on the list) and we're set.ReplyDelete
I start with eating cream first for cup cake, but I should try your way...ReplyDelete
# scary first GIF
The first gif is my favourite... :)ReplyDelete
Follow for follow?
I remember the first time that I read Emerson in a high school English class and was so impressed with it, that I went right to the library and checked out a book of his. Good choice!ReplyDelete
that woman looks like me when I get up from recliner to fast and try to make a corner ..bam..ReplyDelete