- Posting early because I have a three-day weekend. Yay me!!!
- Kyle and I had a good little chuckle at Captain Snowball's expense.
And it's also further proof that I have the mentality of a young boy when it comes to humor. You see Snowball is fixed so it occurred to me that Snowball = no balls. So he is actually Captain No Balls.
Like I said, Kyle and I thought it was hilarious. Hayden and Mrs. Shife not so much.
- I thought this statement was an interesting reflection on today's society:
"We are now listening with the intent to reply instead of listening with the intent to understand."
- The basset below found a new toy when she went for a walk with her owner somewhere in the U.K. You can read all about the details if you want right here.
- Kyle has now listened to Van Halen. He remembered a song that began with the letter P from the new "Lost in Space" series on Netflix. Turns out it was "Panama." I am not sure if he likes the song anymore after he watched the video. This is definitely one of those videos that didn't age well.
- Hayden saw a picture of her first-grade class and said to me, "I had a good run." Sometimes I am not prepared for things she tells me. It's hard to believe she's only 7.
- The keto experiment is over. I went for 17 days and had enough. I have spoken about my mental health issues numerous times on this blog and the low-carb diet was really affecting my mood and energy. It's not worth it to be grumpy for a whole month.
- I recently finished watching "Dark" on Netflix and now I am watching "OA." Both of the shows are pretty darn good.
Well, that is enough from me this week. I hope you are well, thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald