- Looking forward to the long weekend. I thought it was strange that we were not going anywhere but I looked back at my 10-year journal and we usually stick around town on Labor Day weekend. We mostly go to the water park and I scare children with my pasty skin. If we go this year I can work on my British accent and say "Out of my way you bronzed rotisserie chickens!" Or I might finally get that "Pasty Is Indeed Tasty" on my lower back.
- Captain America meets the cello.
- Kyle joined orchestra this year and the cello is the instrument he wants to play. I am looking "forward" to his daily practicing.
- I forgot to share Hayden's latest work of art so here it is. And this also reminded that I need to find those two an after school art program. They had a good one at their school but it was dropped because of low participation.
- Well, it's time for my September challenge and this might be the most challenging one yet. I am going to try the keto diet so I guess that makes it Ketoember. Oh, that's horrible. Please forgive me for making you have to read that.
- Here are all of the monthly challenges if you have lost track like I did:
January = Dry
February = No added sugar
March = Blog every day
April = Paleo diet
May = Less clutter
June = No social media
July = No Amazon purchases
August = No tomatoes
- Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your weekend and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald