- How was your 4th of July? We had a good time up at the farm. And Ms. Frizzle was super excited that she got to go. It had been 2 years since she last visited.
- Mrs. Shife and I were trying to find a comedy special to watch on Netflix. I was showing her a few trailers of some comedians to see if any of them looked good. Kyle and Hayden were in the room but I wasn't worried because they were just trailers. Nobody puts bad stuff in trailers, right? Wrong. Check out this trailer from Jimmy Carr:
- You just need to watch the first 15 seconds to see why things didn't quite work out for me.
Kyle and Hayden heard the new naughty word and they both popped their heads up as I was trying frantically to exit the screen. It was a proud parenting moment for yours truly.
- I have decided to make my blog the official unofficial blog of Bill Murray because Bill is my spirit animal. I have enjoyed many of his movies and it turns out he's a pretty good human. If you have Netflix, you should check out "The Bill Murray Stories: Life Lessons Learned From A Mythical Man."
- I guess I should give you some Bill Murray information to be the official unofficial blog of Bill Murray so here you go: While Ghostbusters is one of Murray’s iconic
movies, he only took the part in the film in order to secure funding from
Columbia Pictures for his own picture, The Razor’s Edge. It would be filmed
before Ghostbusters, however, it wasn’t released until after Ghostbusters
became a massive box office success. Sadly, The Razor’s Edge ended up
- July challenge: No Amazon purchases. Of course, I pick the month that they are having their huge sales due to Amazon Prime Day but I think I will survive.
- I have also decided to continue my June challenge of no social media. I find my life a lot more enjoyable when I am not on those platforms.
- Well, that is all for this week. Hope you are well, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon. Take care.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald