- Today is the day.
- The kids are done with school. Kyle and Hayden were both a little sad because they're going to miss their friends. Hayden is especially going to miss her teacher. They had a special bond and Hayden adored her.
- Kyle did mention that he was looking forward to getting his freedom back.
I said, "Take it easy, Braveheart."
He said, "Who's Braveheart?"
Kyle now has added another movie to his watch list.
He might be waiting a while for this one.
I think the recommendation is 17+.
- Even though the kids are done with school, it doesn't feel like summer. We have had almost 10.5 inches of rain this spring, which is a lot for us. And it's supposed to rain all weekend.
- "Game of Thrones" is over. Any suggestions for a new show to obsess over?
- May is almost over and I need to do a June challenge. My plan is to quit social media for the month. I think this might be a lot harder than I think but I believe I will feel a lot better if I say bye, bye, bye to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- We will also be saying goodbye to Ted at the end of the month. His humans are coming to get him and he's off to his new home in Alabama. We will miss him but I will not miss having 4 eyeballs staring at me when I am eating a snack.
- If you want to make a big splash at home, here's my non-recommendation of the week: A book that is the lovers' guide to toilet etiquette.
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a lovely weekend. I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.