- May the 2nd chances be with you.
- May the 4th be with you as well.
- And may May the 5th be kind to you if you are celebrating Cinco de Mayo.
- I have to get all those May days out of the way. Did I miss one?
- I am posting a day early because I will be taking Kyle to the latest Avengers movie tomorrow night. With all the previews, I think we will be there for about 4 hours so that doesn't leave me a lot of blogging time tomorrow.
- And it has been a little difficult to get on my computer at home because Teddy thinks he's a lap dog. Ted isn't a lap dog.
- Ted is also keeping Ms. Frizzle busy. You can just see the love between the two of them.
- And the moment you have been waiting for ... my book recommendation of the week:
Thanks for stopping by. I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
ALL dogs are lap dogs!ReplyDelete
You could always send Teddy out to the yard again.ReplyDelete
I deliberately went to see Endgame by myself, without the kids, just to make sure that I could actually see the movie in its entirety. Now, I am glad to take the kids and the 20 bathroom breaks that will be required. Enjoy the film. It's really good.ReplyDelete
I'm glad you were a day early.
Loved reading about the dogs, even though I was being stared at by my cat. Hope you and Kyle enjoyed the movie. Have a great weekend.
wow...interesting project : make own sex toy...ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful spring
I'm thinking Ted may never want to go home, he seems to fit right in perfectly.ReplyDelete
May 6th is a Bank holiday here in the UK, did you include that too? Seems like the whole of May is holiday somewhere in the world.ReplyDelete
how was the movie?ReplyDelete
Look, if he's sitting in your lap, he's clearly a lap dog. I don't see what's so hard about just accepting it :DReplyDelete
Hope you and Kyle enjoyed the movie.