- Back to your regularly scheduled programming and Friday blogging adventures.
- I haven't updated everyone on my challenge for the month. I was going to give up social media but we are dog sitting Ted and I told the owner I would post photos of him on Instagram so I went with my back-up plan of getting rid of clutter. It supposed to spark joy, right?
- I can relate to the meme. I definitely would be sparking more joy if I could take a flame thrower to some of the clutter we have acquired over the years.
- We can also huddle around the flames to warm up. We went from almost 90 earlier in the week to 50 and blah, blah, blah. It has been raining for about 2 days and it's not supposed to get any better until late next week.
- When the weather outside is frightful, the dogs find having a tug-o-war with slippers is quite delightful. In their defense, the slippers do have a cat's face on them.
- Any Game of Thrones fans out there? Are you ready for the Sunday finale? I will miss it but I am ready for it to be over. It's hard to please everyone in a situation like this especially when people don't want the show to end but all good things must come to an end.
- Kyle is dipping his toes into the Boy Scouts waters. He has gone to a few meetings and likes it so far. I think it will be good for him.
- Can you believe this? The kids are done with school next Friday.
- Well, that is all for today. Hope you're well, thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Haven't seen and GoT, but I will, someday. I'm always a few years behind what everyone is watching.ReplyDelete
Wonder whether the author will use the end of the series as inspiration to finally get on with the books.
Limiting social media is always a good thing.
Cat slipper! Abby and Tar approve!ReplyDelete
Keith Richards was a boy scout. The training has served him all his life.ReplyDelete
The hubs watches GoT. I binged the whole lot of 'em somewhat recently in prep to watch the final season with him. I don't love it, but I appreciate the location shoots & the costuming and set design.ReplyDelete
Clutter has become the name of the game around these parts. I have 8 or 10 flower vases. Am I training to become a florist? No.
thank you for making me smile with your post: memes, images etc....ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful weekend
Decluttering, eh . . . let us know how you get along!ReplyDelete
It must be hard when it rains and the dogs and kids can't go out to play (as much).
Your kids are through school that soon?? Here they go until the end of June!
Have a great week, Mr. S and all the S family.
Our weather is much the same as yours.... dreadful. We in the UK had three fine days but now it's rain, rain, rain. Not only that but it's cold!ReplyDelete
I liked the doggy pic of two beautiful animals.
My daughter finished uni first week of May and doesn't go back until early September. Oh the joys of being a student. I'm obviously in a different part of the UK to Valerie as we have sun. Not that I'm being smug, I'm sure the rain is on the way.ReplyDelete
That rain was crazy! I've been enjoying your pics of the dogs on Instagram.ReplyDelete
I have told my self I need to get my facebook habits under control.ReplyDelete
Coffee is on
I know most people don't like Marie Kondo. But I liked it ~ I just need for her to come to my house and organize it FOR ME. I tried it, got through half of my closet and two bags of donations sat by my night stand for 3 months. The only reason they aren't there now is because I had family come in from out of town for my graduation.....ReplyDelete
I'm excited to watch the last episode of GOT. Not sure how they're going to wrap it up, but it's been exciting.
Enjoy your weekend!
Game of Thrones..sigh*...I'll miss it ..might start all over with the first season and try and figure out what was really going on.ReplyDelete
I generally exercise moderation when it comes to social media (as I'm sure you've seen), but I don't count blogging.ReplyDelete