- Back to your regularly scheduled programming and Friday blogging adventures.
- I haven't updated everyone on my challenge for the month. I was going to give up social media but we are dog sitting Ted and I told the owner I would post photos of him on Instagram so I went with my back-up plan of getting rid of clutter. It supposed to spark joy, right?
- I can relate to the meme. I definitely would be sparking more joy if I could take a flame thrower to some of the clutter we have acquired over the years.
- We can also huddle around the flames to warm up. We went from almost 90 earlier in the week to 50 and blah, blah, blah. It has been raining for about 2 days and it's not supposed to get any better until late next week.
- When the weather outside is frightful, the dogs find having a tug-o-war with slippers is quite delightful. In their defense, the slippers do have a cat's face on them.
- Any Game of Thrones fans out there? Are you ready for the Sunday finale? I will miss it but I am ready for it to be over. It's hard to please everyone in a situation like this especially when people don't want the show to end but all good things must come to an end.
- Kyle is dipping his toes into the Boy Scouts waters. He has gone to a few meetings and likes it so far. I think it will be good for him.
- Can you believe this? The kids are done with school next Friday.
- Well, that is all for today. Hope you're well, thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.