- I am still debating on what to do for my March challenge. (Quick recap: no booze in January. No added sugar in February) I like the idea of doing time travel but I haven't been able to procure any plutonium. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.
- I survived the no added sugar with no added temper tantrums. It wasn't that bad. I had a craving for a candy bar this week but then I thought about where I could buy plutonium and forgot all about it.
- I am still in disbelief that it's March already.
- Speaking of March that means we are getting close to the spring of deception here in Idaho. It got really warm (fool's spring) towards the end of January then we had the wettest February since they started recording that kind of stuff.
- Frizzle was a big fan of the wet weather as it created a lake in area where she plays fetch. This picture was also taken during the 2 hours we had sunshine last week. You forget how much you miss the sunshine until there's no sunshine for a few days. If you send me $20, I can email you more profound thoughts like that. You're welcome for my brilliance.
- Well, that's all for today. Hope you're well, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.