It’s finally happened. The long-awaited baseball blog post that no one has asked for. I enjoy baseball – not as much as I used to – but I still get a little stoked about the first day of the season because hope springs eternal. And you actually believe that your team (St. Louis Cardinals) has a shot. Then they play 162 games and your excitement starts to wane because they stink and you are the only one with a shot (of whiskey).
So, in honor of the baseball season starting, I thought I would share some baseball talk that’s perfectly acceptable at the ballpark or while watching a game but might cause some problems elsewhere.
- He’s waiting in the hole
- Backdoor slider
- He dropped a nasty deuce on him
- I am so sick of these foul balls
- That guy has seen some nasty balls today
- He just jerked one into the seats
- The movement on his balls is filthy
- He’s really pounding the zone today. It’s going to be messy if he loses command.
- He’s really performed well in the 2 hole
- All they need here is a boop and a blast
I hope you're well, thank you for swinging by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.