Any guesses on what the list of the songs might be down below?
- The best make-out songs in the history of the world according to yours truly
- The songs I like to listen to when I wear my beanie propellor and nothing else
- The songs I like to boombox outside my neighbor's window
- The songs that make me want to juggle teddy bears while breakdancing to the sounds of a dishwasher
- The playlist I crank up when I need to give myself a prostate exam
- The music that helps me get through my book of the month club selection. This month it was "How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art"
- The jams that help me work on my Wine for Cats collection. I think I am really close to perfecting my Pinot Meow recipe.
- All of the songs I watched/listened to on YouTube one night a few weeks ago while staying up way too late enjoying a few adult beverages.
- Sam Outlaw – Trouble
- Bon Jovi – Bed of Roses
- Linkin Park – Bed of Roses
- Brad Paisley – Anything Like Me
- Angie Keilhauer – Born To Drive
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
- Lady Gaga – I’ll Never Love Again
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
- Brian Fallon – Smoke
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Scar Tissue
- Brian Fallon – A Wonderful Life
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Otherside
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
- Brian Fallon – Painkillers
- Brad Paisley – Letter To Me
- Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper – Shallow
- The Gaslight Anthem – Here Comes My Man
- Three Days Grace – I Hate Everything About You
- Breaking Benjamin – The Diary of Jane
- Linkin Park – What’ I’ve Done
- Roxette – Listen To Your Heart
- Spandau Ballet – True
- No Doubt – Speak
- Radiohead – Creep
- Nirvana – The Man Who Sold The World
- Nirvana – Heart-Shaped Box
- Martina McBride – A Broken Wing
- Lady Antebellum – Need You Know
- The Gaslight Anthem – American Slang
- Cross Canadian Ragweed – Alabama
- The Calling – Wherever You Go
- Clay Walker – This Woman and This Man
- Goo Goo Dolls – Name
- Motley Crue – Home Sweet Home
- Air Supply – All Out Of Love
- Guns N’ Roses – Patience
- George Strait – I Cross My Heart
- Roxette – Spending My Time
- Brad Paisley – He Didn’t Have To Be
- Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers – Love Is the Road
- Randy Rogers Band – Kiss Me In The Dark
- Easton Corbin – A Girl Like You
- Brian Fallon – Steve McQueen
- Seether – Broken
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Snow (Hey Oh)
- The Refreshments – Mekong
- George Strait – The Chair
- Green Day – Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Weezer – Take On Me
- Train – Drops of Jupiter
- Five For Fighting – Superman
- Five For Fighting – 100 Years
- Jim Croce – Operator
I wish it was the jams that are helping me with the Pinot Meow but it's everything I listened to on YouTube one night when I stayed up way too late.
Conservatively at 3-4 minutes a song, we are looking at about 159-212 minutes (2.65-3.53 hours) of Mr. Shife rocking out.
Well, not necessarily rocking out.
There are a few power ballads on that list.
It would be interesting to get all of my musical choices psychoanalyzed by a professional.
Brian Fallon and The Red Hot Chili Peppers appear to be my favorites on this particular evening.
Let me know what you think about me and my music.
Hope you are well. Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.