- Below is the email I got from Pinterest today. I guess they know something I don't know. I'm glad to finally hear that I've got some workout options to help get my head out of my ass.
- I don't post on Facebook anymore but I still like seeing some of the memories.
First up, we have an observation from your's truly about George Washington's brother.
- Next up, we have a picture of me and Hayden when she was only 1 and it was also the last time I tried growing out my hair. It's hard to tell because I'm wearing a hat but the sides are longer.
- Another observation from me. Again, you're welcome for my brilliance.
- Finally, a nice little joke. Seriously, you are welcome. I was a lot funnier 9 and 10 years ago.
Thanks once again for stopping by and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
I can't believe how time has flown since your children arrived on the scene. It's a good many years since I was a Facebook fan.ReplyDelete
Our family makes adorable babies!!! :-)ReplyDelete
My blond brother attempted to grow a mustache. And tried and tried to have us notice it. Eventually my SIL took me aside. "Please complement his mustache! He's using my mascara down to a nub!" And my husband and I could only look at him furtively! What mustache? Poor fellow. Better luck with your hair attempt. But that kid is a fine looking child!ReplyDelete
What a cute baby picture!ReplyDelete
Wouldn't it make more sense to grow your hair in the winter and cut it short in the summer? I know, I know, mind me own business, lol