- It's not a bad way to end the month with a birthday and Kyle is officially double digits, #10
- He asked to go snowboarding this year for his birthday so he spent a majority of his day at the local mountain getting a lesson. It was his first time snowboarding and he liked it a lot. He didn't like when Mrs. Shife wanted to take another picture after he was done.
- He had a pretty good day. And we had a pretty good day celebrating it with him.
- I also want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to stop by the blog this month. It's been fun and I am grateful and appreciative that we have developed and maintained our friendship over the years. I look forward to many more. Thanks again.
- And to make things even sappier, here' a look back at Kyle through the years.
I will not talk to you tomorrow but I will be back Friday.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.