- We're a two-dog household again as Ted has returned for two weeks. Kyle and Hayden are super happy to have the four-legged marshmallow back under our roof. Frizzle will probably be ready for Ted to head back home after about a week. Here's a recap of Frizz and Ted's excellent adventure if you need a refresher.
- Speaking of adventures, I had myself one on the freeway today. I was cruising down the road at a law-abiding 65 miles per hour when I reached for my beverage by the lid but the lid had other ideas. I thought we were doing the tango but the lid was all about a solo performance and left me hanging. And it turns out the cup was a huge fan of gravity so it dropped right into my lap. Ahhh, there's nothing quite as refreshing as dumping 44 ounces of cold ice tea on your crotch. I was also on my way to work so I had to turn around to change my clothes. Good times.
- New beer idea: Dr. Phil Pilsner - it pretends to be a beer but it's not. What do you think?
- I have lost 6 pounds since I started Dry January but I think the weight loss could have been more substantial if it weren't for caramels. I guess I need I to replace all of the sugar I am not getting from alcohol. I think I have polished off about 612 pieces this month.
- Hayden was so mad at me for eating the last of the caramels that she made me do handstands to see if I was hiding any in my pockets.
- And a terrible pun for no reason at all:
- How has your week been?
- I certainly appreciate you stopping by and saying hello. Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.