There are 10 items below that contain some information about yours truly. One of these items is a lie. Can you guess which one?
- I threw my undergarments to Eddie Van Halen at a concert
- When I was a freshman in college, I was "encouraged" by the upperclassmen in my fraternity to wear a shirt that said "Life." Then, I had to hand out lemons on a street corner.
- One of my favorite quotes “A crowded elevator smells different to a midget” was turned into a t-shirt by a UK-based shirt company. They are no longer in business.
- I won the Seattle Times "Holiday Cooking Horror Stories Contest” in 2016.
- All of the dogs I have been owned by have been named after a TV character (Higgins, Quincy, Tank and Ms. Frizzle)
- I have lived in Alaska, Idaho, Japan, North Dakota, Nevada, Missouri, Florida, Oregon, and Illinois.
- I have seen a lot of naked dudes. I spent 8 years living with large groups of men – the Navy and a fraternity.
- My all-time favorite word is crestfallen. Unsavory is a close second.
- I spent six days in jail during my undergraduate days at the University of Idaho. Long story short, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Me and two buddies were charged with misdemeanors but the judge wanted to teach us a lesson so we got to spend two weekends in jail.
- I have dressed up as many female figures in my life: Pocahontas, drag queen, hag, Snow White, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and a crazy cat lady.
Thanks for stopping by. I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Truthfully, I haven't a clue, but I'll say number one is false.ReplyDelete
It's clearly #1, right? The thing that I would have done in the mid-80s, if wasted enough, you probably didn't do.ReplyDelete
I vote for the first one as being false.ReplyDelete
Although, I have to say, many of these could qualify as being "out there" (for many people). You have lived an exciting life so far!
My guess is #1! Everything else, I believe :-)ReplyDelete
Don't ask me why I thought No.1. was the answer. The picture conjured up was sort of YOU, if you know what I mean :))ReplyDelete
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog; sadly things went wrong and I lost it in the process of publishing it. I did appreciate what you said, though. Hope you and yours have a great weekend.
You do not make this easy because I can see you doing all of these....but I'm going to say #3.ReplyDelete
#4 and #10 I witnessed... :-)ReplyDelete
I'll go along with the crowd and guess #1
Number 1. And I just scrolled up and see I could be right.ReplyDelete
I have knowledge of a few of those stories, so I am going to have to go with your encounter with Mr. Van Halen. However, you do have a chance to do that this summer (according to rumor).ReplyDelete