- I threw my undergarments to Eddie Van Halen at a concert
- When I was a freshman in college, I was "encouraged" by the upperclassmen in my fraternity to wear a shirt that said "Life." Then, I had to hand out lemons on a street corner.
- One of my favorite quotes “A crowded elevator smells different to a midget” was turned into a t-shirt by a UK-based shirt company. They are no longer in business.
- I won the Seattle Times "Holiday Cooking Horror Stories Contest” in 2016.
- All of the dogs I have been owned by have been named after a TV character (Higgins, Quincy, Tank and Ms. Frizzle)
- I have lived in Alaska, Idaho, Japan, North Dakota, Nevada, Missouri, Florida, Oregon, and Illinois.
- I have seen a lot of naked dudes. I spent 8 years living with large groups of men – the Navy and a fraternity.
- My all-time favorite word is crestfallen. Unsavory is a close second.
- I spent six days in jail during my undergraduate days at the University of Idaho. Long story short, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Me and two buddies were charged with misdemeanors but the judge wanted to teach us a lesson so we got to spend two weekends in jail.
- I have dressed up as many female figures in my life: Pocahontas, drag queen, hag, Snow White, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and a crazy cat lady.
Friday, January 25, 2019
9 Truths, 1 Lie
There are 10 items below that contain some information about yours truly. One of these items is a lie. Can you guess which one?
Thanks for stopping by. I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.