- I got the pleasure of watching two of my favorite teams lose in Kansas City yesterday. First, the Arizona Cardinals lost to the Kansas City Chiefs in American football. Then, Real Salt Lake lost to Sporting Kansas City in what the rest of the world calls football.
- I had movie club at work today and we discussed "Casablanca" and "The Big Sick."
- I learned that the original ending of "Casablanca" was going to have Rick and Ilsa run off together but they had to rewrite that ending because of the Hays Code, which didn't allow stuff like characters getting away with adultery on the big screen.
- Eventually, the Hays Code was replaced with MPAA film rating system (G, PG, R).
- I also learned that a remake was planned in the early 2000s by Madonna and another attempt was to star Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck.
- I don't think I am the only one who is grateful that neither one of those films got made.
- My GIF to you (wait for it):
- Thanks for swinging by. Hope you are well and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.