- Did you enjoy "falling back" today? The end of Daylight Savings means it's now o-dark-thirty at 6 pm here in Boy-See and I am not a fan.
- I am a fan of the new "A Star is Born." I saw it with Mrs. Shife and it was pretty, pretty good.
- Hayden (and maybe me too) is infatuated with a song from the movie, "Shallow." Here's a link if you want to check it out.
- Ms. Frizzle saved the garbage can from choking. I wasn't at home when it happened but the story she's been telling us is that she heard the garbage can coughing so she rushed over to make sure everything was OK. She also had to remove some of the stuff in the garbage can to help clear the blockage. Frizzy is such a good dog and now a hero.
- Thanks for swinging by. Hope you are well and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Dude. For a minute there I thought it was 9 o'clock at night and it's just shy of 6.30.ReplyDelete
Is a good thing you have a Super Dog!!ReplyDelete
Mrs Frizzle is a wonder dog, and so very brave. Fancy facing all that when she's on her own and not a soul to turn to for help. I hope you rewarded her well.ReplyDelete
I miss Daylight Saving Time already! Haven't seen the movie yet but did you know that Lucas Nelson (Willie's son) collaborated and wrote several songs for the movie. He's in this clip on stage as part of the back up band. I'm a big fan girl of his if you can't tell :)ReplyDelete
I get used to time changes pretty quickly. My admin assistant hadn't changed her watch or other clocks, knew nothing about the time change, and only made it on time because her phone automatically updates.ReplyDelete
Been hearing some good things about "A Star is Born." Not the kind of movie I normally see, but I think I'll check it out eventually.
Not a fan of time changing either. It was already getting dark so early. Now it's worse. November is bad enough without more dark!ReplyDelete
I'm getting a hint of . . . disbelief . . . from you regarding Ms Frizzle's story. Why would she lie to you? WHY? I think you need to apologize to her now. :)