- Bingo. Bango. Dodge Durango. We celebrated Frizzle's anniversary or Frizzleversary this week. We got the yellow-bellied beauty two years ago on 10/8. The picture above was from that very day. Everybody was pretty pumped. I also ran through the yard in turquoise sun dress but unfortunately, no one captured it on film. You will have to take my word for it.
- Frizzle is a little more low key these days. She didn't do too much when I sang her the Frizzleversary song. Maybe it was my singing. Probably not. I have been told I am a good singer. Some have even said gifted. Those people are deaf but they said it.
- We got a new BBQ so we have the old BBQ discarded on the street like an old BBQ. I thought I did a good job of trying to find it a new home but I guess not. It still sits on the street waiting to go to a new home and continue to fulfill its destiny of cooking pieces of beef, fish, fowl or the like over an open fire.
- Do you think I should be worried about the warning I got on my computer last month? Seems fine, right?
- Hayden and I are featured in an online advertising campaign. I think I was asking her if she will ever have a boyfriend and she's saying "NO!!!!!"
- I feel like it has been a little bit since I shared a picture of Kyle so here's a picture of me and Kyle. He was a happy camper this day because I took him to a nerd fest or a Comic Con as some people like to call it. He had a blast and I am glad I got to share the experience with him.
Well, that's all for this week. Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.