- I saw an affirmation that I liked.
I thought I remembered it.
Then I remembered that I had a few adult beverages when I saw it.
So the affirmation that I recalled was "I'm strong. I'm pretty. I'm easy."
Which maybe works well for a bedazzled rake.
And this might shock you but there are no images of a bedazzled rake on Google.
I guess a bedazzled rake isn't so easy after all.
- The actual affirmation was "You're strong. You're prepared. This is easy"
I was so, so close.
- I guess I got dressed with the woodland creatures this morning.
Or maybe I was an extra for a hot minute for one of Robin Hood's merry men.
They have to be remaking that movie again, right?
The reason I bring it up is I had a foreign object in my underwear.
I was really itchy.
It almost felt like maybe a bug was running up and down my leg.
It was driving me crazy.
So when I got to work I went right into the bathroom to solve this mystery and this is what I saw.
- I went and played fetch with Frizzle this morning but I still have no clue how these pine tree needles could have made their way up my leg and into my underwear.
- The November elections are right around the corner and I am getting spammed with all kinds of "good stuff" on my phone.
I was feeling a little ornery today when I got a message and decided to have some fun.
- I sent them the Viagra GIF hoping they would reply with a "No" and then I could have told them that they had their answer. I guess robots aren't ready to talk about erectile dysfunction.
- Here's a picture of Hayden that I think really sums up her personality. The school posted it on their social media accounts and it just made me laugh when I saw it. The firefighters were teaching the kids about safety but Hayden knew there was a photo opp so she had to pose for the camera.
Thanks for stopping by, I will talk to you soon and have a wonderful weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.