- Look what Facebook shared with me? Look at all of that knowledge I used to drop on my family and friends. Interesting that it was posted at 1:30 in the morning. Kyle was only a few months old back then so it would make sense that I wasn't getting much shut-eye. I certainly don't miss the sleep deprivation at all. Sleep is awesome. I definitely recommend it.
- My book is almost 4-years-old so I don't expect to get that many reviews anymore but one rolled in earlier this month and it certainly made my day. Always nice to hear that I made someone laugh and I really appreciate the man's persistence.
- Ms. Frizzle had herself a good morning. She got to play fetch for about 30 minutes before it got hotter than billy goat's ball sack in a jalapeno pepper patch. She then helped herself to an entire plate of glorious, greasy cooked bacon.
- Frizzle is bacon me crazy. Ha. I couldn't resist.
- No GIFs this week, but I ran across two dog videos that made me laugh so you lucky you. But not as fortunate as the lucky duck in the first video of the week. Wait for it.
- Another video of the week: Nothing to see here. I'm not suspicious. You're suspicious.
Well, that's all, folks. Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.