- Greetings and salutations. How was your week? Good, I hope. Mine wasn't too shabby.
- I turned older and my co-workers were nice enough to decorate my cube for me. They also managed to find a really "awesome" picture of me dressed up as Snow White for a Halloween party. I think I was more Whoa White or Snow Wrong. I am not an attractive woman.
- I also got reminded of a classic picture of Kyle from the party. Let's just say he wasn't too happy that we were taking a photograph. Or perhaps he just didn't want to be photographed with me. He was definitely one unhappy elf.
- One of the birthday presents I received was a new bobblehead. The Dude has now joined forces with Deadpool, Cousin Eddie, Ron Swanson and Gene Frenkle at my work desk. Gene is also a new addition to the group and you might remember him better by the phrase "More Cowbell, baby."
- I made Hayden happy as I was able to put her hair into pigtails before school.
- The kids took advantage of the warmer weather and gave themselves a mud bath.
- And here's a picture of my motley crew before they set off on a new adventure. I think you would be hard-pressed to find a group that has spent more time at the school playground than Kyle, Hayden and Frizzle.
- Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon. Have a wonderful weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.