- Well, that was a first. Someone was described to me as "smelling like hamsters." I can't imagine any scenario where that's a good thing. Can you?
- It has been a while since I heard a reference to a hamster. The only thing that comes to mind is someone quoting Monty Python: "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
- We are having a Scrabble tournament at work. It didn't take me long to remember why I don't like Scrabble. I wanted to do this a lot while we were playing:
- Kyle and Hayden drew pictures of George Washington in their art class.
- After getting snow, wind, and cold for the past weeks, it appears that are we trending in the right direction weather-wise in Idaho. Our highs have been in the 50s and the sun has actually made an appearance lasting longer than three minutes.
- Looking forward to "springing ahead" an hour this weekend? At least it's better than "falling back." Personally, I wish we just left the clocks alone. But at least I got this going for me ...
- My GIF to you:
- Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic weekend, and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Our state just passed a bill that was signed by the Governor that would put us in Daylight Saving time permanently. Of course, it requires congressional approval, but I'm really hoping that the next 'Spring Forward' is the absolute last one in my life.ReplyDelete
There is some artistic talent there!ReplyDelete
I'm really hoping that the next 'Spring Forward' is the absolute last one in my life.ReplyDelete
My computer doesn't seem to like your gif and won't play ball. No I don't think smelling like a hamster can ever be a good thing. My mother used to love Scrabble. Another reason why I hate the game.ReplyDelete
I wish they would leave our clocks alone. It's no fun adjusting umpteen timepieces. Incidentally, I love Scrabble... but only if I play without a live opponent lol. I play against the computer and nearly always win!ReplyDelete
Those pictures are great, I can't even draw like that now. I love daylight savings, longer summer days not having to turn lights on at 3pm. Let us know how the dog sitting experience goes for you.ReplyDelete
I had a hamster once upon a time, and the smell I think of is wood shavings, which is a good smell! I'm thinking that's NOT what the person who said that meant, though.ReplyDelete
I don't like the time changes and wish Nova Scotia would just leave the time alone!
Great job on those drawings - where do your kids get their talent? Art class is great for kids and it's been cut in most schools around here, unfortunately.
Have a good week, Mr. Shife :)
We should all be like AZ and abolish daylight savings.ReplyDelete
Smelling of hamsters doesn't sound nice.
I suck at Scrabble.
I love the portraits! Very nice work. And I despise all this clock changing. It's nothing but a big pain in the nether regions!ReplyDelete
That bloody gif didn't work! BuggerReplyDelete