- Well, that was a first. Someone was described to me as "smelling like hamsters." I can't imagine any scenario where that's a good thing. Can you?
- It has been a while since I heard a reference to a hamster. The only thing that comes to mind is someone quoting Monty Python: "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
- We are having a Scrabble tournament at work. It didn't take me long to remember why I don't like Scrabble. I wanted to do this a lot while we were playing:
- Kyle and Hayden drew pictures of George Washington in their art class.
- After getting snow, wind, and cold for the past weeks, it appears that are we trending in the right direction weather-wise in Idaho. Our highs have been in the 50s and the sun has actually made an appearance lasting longer than three minutes.
- Looking forward to "springing ahead" an hour this weekend? At least it's better than "falling back." Personally, I wish we just left the clocks alone. But at least I got this going for me ...
- My GIF to you:
- Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic weekend, and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.