- Hayden has been sharing with me that she's famous. Mostly because she was on TV again. This is the second time that she has made the cut. The first time was here but the link is no longer good so you can only read about it. This second time was because one of the candidates running for governor stopped by her school to read some books. Hayden can be seen at the :57 mark and around the 3:18 mark. Not too shabby.
- I have been doing some video production at work and I used some footage of Kyle and Hayden to get acclimated to the new software. I like the look on their faces in this screenshot.
- Speaking of work, I have my desk somewhat organized and decorated. What do you think?
- Mrs. Shife's birthday is about two weeks away and Kyle has informed that he is going to get his mother a hot tub to celebrate the anniversary of her birth. I asked Kyle how he was going to pay for this hot tub and he told me was going to catch a leprechaun. Where would he get such an idea? Well, last year Kyle and Hayden set up a leprechaun trap on St. Patrick's Day and their jackass father thought it would be funny to leave them a note that said something to the effect of "you almost got me ... maybe next year." So he's pretty determined to make the ultimate trap to get himself a leprechaun.
- Maybe I can leave little leprechaun footprints behind this year with what appears to be blood and write them a note that he got attacked by Ms. Frizzle. Do you think that would properly traumatize them?
- And for my new friend, Forsythia, the origins of Ms. Frizzle's name can be found here.
That's all for this week. Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by, and I'll talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.