- Hayden has been sharing with me that she's famous. Mostly because she was on TV again. This is the second time that she has made the cut. The first time was here but the link is no longer good so you can only read about it. This second time was because one of the candidates running for governor stopped by her school to read some books. Hayden can be seen at the :57 mark and around the 3:18 mark. Not too shabby.
- I have been doing some video production at work and I used some footage of Kyle and Hayden to get acclimated to the new software. I like the look on their faces in this screenshot.
- Speaking of work, I have my desk somewhat organized and decorated. What do you think?
- Mrs. Shife's birthday is about two weeks away and Kyle has informed that he is going to get his mother a hot tub to celebrate the anniversary of her birth. I asked Kyle how he was going to pay for this hot tub and he told me was going to catch a leprechaun. Where would he get such an idea? Well, last year Kyle and Hayden set up a leprechaun trap on St. Patrick's Day and their jackass father thought it would be funny to leave them a note that said something to the effect of "you almost got me ... maybe next year." So he's pretty determined to make the ultimate trap to get himself a leprechaun.
- Maybe I can leave little leprechaun footprints behind this year with what appears to be blood and write them a note that he got attacked by Ms. Frizzle. Do you think that would properly traumatize them?
- And for my new friend, Forsythia, the origins of Ms. Frizzle's name can be found here.
That's all for this week. Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by, and I'll talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
I actually got a job out of appearing on TV footage like that. Sure, it was for the station that aired the footage, but it was a great experience a great job.ReplyDelete
Abby sez you know leprechauns are just squirrels in green suits... :-)ReplyDelete
That still shot of them is great! And what a great looking office; you can't even tell that you have kids, ha. I just sent you an email about pet sitting.ReplyDelete
Hot tub as gift sounds excellent! Catching a leprechaun seems like the best way to achieve said goal. :DReplyDelete
I have to say that catching a leprechaun is a better financial plan than most people I know have. I know people who have bought houses with less foresight than that.ReplyDelete
I might have to steal that plan.
Stealing a leprechaun sounds a very creative idea.ReplyDelete
So you didn't go for the minimalist look in your office then? :D
Great pictures, especially the one of your desk. Is that really allowed? I couldn't see employers here allowing it, but then we're a miserable lot sometimes.ReplyDelete
Those pictures should keep the office bright and cheery!ReplyDelete
Definitely don't let Kyle catch a/the leprechaun. It's not the hot tub that's so costly, it's the installation, and YOU would be stuck with that :)