- I asked my lovely wife if it had been awhile since we got into a heated debate and Mrs. Shife said it had been awhile since we "locked antlers." I found that particularly amusing at 7:30 in the morning.
- I had a busy morning before I headed out the door to work. I was getting grilled by Hayden about the things I loved. She wanted to know if I loved yaks, Frizzle, her, hats, my hair, my clothes, and my wrinkles. I answered yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and no. But I was laughing as I said no. I am not sure where my 6-year-old daughter comes up with these things.
- Does this make me weird? I have been karate chopping the toilet paper while I am taking care of business in the bathroom. I also make the sound effect as well. Something like "Hi yah."
The Google search "karate chop toilet paper" does make for some interesting reading if you have some time to kill.
- Are you watching the Winter Olympics? I haven't gotten Olympic Fever this year so I haven't watched a lot. I actually got sucked into a show called "The Profit." It's interesting and I enjoy it so I'm not going to second guess it.
- See below and let me know how many times you had to read that before you saw it?
- Have a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by, and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Got our pictures today of two of the four cutestReplyDelete
kids in Boise! Now up on the fridge where all
the cutest kids in the West live. :-)
Sounds like all is wellReplyDelete
Hmm I think I read it right.... accordian .. YES! Have to say your daughter is a brightie, but then her brother is, too. Have a great weekend, all of you.ReplyDelete
My husband is off work with a broken clavicle. He's been consumed with the Winter Olympics. I just wanted to see Adam Rippon do his thing, to be honest.ReplyDelete
I spotted the "accordion" right away. I've been leary of accordions ever since I saw a bumper sticker on a Cajun band member's accordion case: "You play the accordion, you go to jail." Seems harsh.ReplyDelete
My daughter is at the age where her speech skills have started to practically explode, so we've gotten a few interesting questions and conversations lately. Especially when you consider she has an eight year old brother who is occupied teaching her things.ReplyDelete
We're watching quite a bit of the Olympics, except skating. Never a dull moment in your house!ReplyDelete
And why do you not love your wrinkles, Mr. S??? ha haReplyDelete