- I asked my lovely wife if it had been awhile since we got into a heated debate and Mrs. Shife said it had been awhile since we "locked antlers." I found that particularly amusing at 7:30 in the morning.
- I had a busy morning before I headed out the door to work. I was getting grilled by Hayden about the things I loved. She wanted to know if I loved yaks, Frizzle, her, hats, my hair, my clothes, and my wrinkles. I answered yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and no. But I was laughing as I said no. I am not sure where my 6-year-old daughter comes up with these things.
- Does this make me weird? I have been karate chopping the toilet paper while I am taking care of business in the bathroom. I also make the sound effect as well. Something like "Hi yah."
The Google search "karate chop toilet paper" does make for some interesting reading if you have some time to kill.
- Are you watching the Winter Olympics? I haven't gotten Olympic Fever this year so I haven't watched a lot. I actually got sucked into a show called "The Profit." It's interesting and I enjoy it so I'm not going to second guess it.
- See below and let me know how many times you had to read that before you saw it?
- Have a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by, and I will talk to you soon.