- Hello, the first day of the final month of the year of our Lord 2017.
- This year sort of flew by.
- How was your Thanksgiving?
- Ours was pretty, pretty good.
- It was a busy week for us as we also had someone at our house turn 6.
Yep, it's official, Little Miss Hayden is now 6.
- Here are some pictures to prove it.
- That sort of flew by too.
- 6-year-olds named Hayden Shifley are big fans of unicorns.
- Here's a link to the video of her getting a giant stuffed unicorn or you can click on the image.
- She might have gotten a little excited.
- So I have an 8-year-old son, 6-year-old daughter, and 1-year-old Frizzle.
- And a super hot Mrs. Shife.
- All of the above wouldn't be possible without her.
- Definitely didn't see this coming after our blind date 20 years ago.
- And that time has certainly flown by.
- Well, that's all for this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and I will talk to you sooner than later.
- And that's 17 bullet points for those of you scoring at home or even if you're scoring alone.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Miss Hayden, remember the day of your birth well. :-)ReplyDelete
Was it going to be Thanksgiving? on my mom's bday? or
any time you just decided to be born? xoxoxo
My best wishes for a Happy Birthday to Ms. Hayden.ReplyDelete
It's a bit of a big coincidence, but not only did my Julia have a birthday, there was a stuffed unicorn as a gift too. Looks like a good time.ReplyDelete
The video is wonderful! (I see Ms Frizzle beating a hasty retreat there)ReplyDelete
Reminds me of when our kids were that age. They are so easily upset but the other side of that coin is that they are so easily PLEASED and it all balances out. Happy Birthday to Hayden!
And good job, mom and dad.
You certainly have it pretty good. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Awesome cake!ReplyDelete
Love that unicorn cake, it's amazing. Yes unicorns are very popular at the moment, I'm just trying to flog some wellies on ebay that feature a large unicorn's face. :DReplyDelete
Happy Birthday to Hayden.
I can't believe it, I simply CAN'T BELIEVE IT.... you're kiddin', right? It just isn't possible that 6 years has gone by so soon, already. Jeez, I remember the births of both your children and that makes me feel ANCIENT!ReplyDelete
whisper... any cake left?
man oh man, you got a lot of stuff going for you.ReplyDelete
I counted 16 bullet points.ReplyDelete
The kiddos are getting so big.
It's a good life.
I should have done this whole family gig a long, long time ago.