- I know everyone who visits my blog probably thinks I'm a righteous dude but I must admit that I am not really that cool. Here's exhibit A: Sunday Afternoon in Nampa. I took a bunch of pictures and Google turned it into a nice photo album for me. Nothing says he's awesome like shopping for bar stools and it getting documented forever by a search engine giant.
Living the dream, people, living the dream.
- Kyle figured out how to view our wish list on Amazon through his Kindle. Fortunately, we hadn't put any Christmas ideas out there yet but he knew what Hayden was getting for her birthday.
- Speaking of Hayden, she was working on her thank you videos to family and friends for her birthday presents. Her director also known as Mr. Shife was feeding her lines and I told her to say "Happy Hanukkah" just to be silly. She did and in the next video she made she wished her aunt and uncle a "Happy Harmonica."
- Speaking of Hayden again, she asked me if I was eating some fudge and I wanted to tell her "Fudge yeah!!!" but another F word came out of my mouth. Man oh man, have I got this parenting thing down or what?
- Warning - Political topic ... so I guess if Al Franken was a Republican Senator he wouldn't have to resign.
- Any ideas on what this is? A little team building exercise at work and this is what we created. It was definitely mentioned that we should keep our day jobs.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.